Thursday, November 5, 2009

Early morning bike ride.



While cleaning out the shed earlier this week, I stumbled upon an old mountain bike that had been abandoned by previous renters. After a quick tire change and a few minor repairs, I was ready for a photo mission. It was a cool morning, so I grabbed some warm clothing and set out through town to hook up with the bike path that runs along Highway 89 out to Truckee. I was moving fast to keep the blood flowing so I only stopped for a few pictures, and unfortunately I missed the best photo opportunity of a coyote crossing the river. I couldn't get my camera out of my bag fast enough so he got away undocumented. I'm pretty sure he won't be the last one I see. Next time I'll make sure to bring my telephoto lens too. I made it out to Alpine Meadows and back which ended up being an 8 mile ride round trip. It was a good morning. Now Heather and I are off to Reno to run some errands...

No comments:

Post a Comment