Friday, February 25, 2011

Matt Palmer wins the Transworld Snowboarding Sequence Contest


It's been quite some time since my last post so I thought I would start it up again with a bang.

I've been grinding pretty hard lately trying to create captivating images of snowboarding and skiing. It's a very competitive arena for photographers but can be very rewarding when you get the shot.

Recently, my friend Grant informed me of a photo contest put on by Transworld Snowboarding, one of the leading publications in the action sports industry. At the time, I didn't have a shot worthy to submit and the deadline was only a few days away. I had to get to work fast if I wanted to compete. I pulled it together with the deadline looming and executed a creative sequence that ended up winning the contest. Click on the picture for a link to Transworld.com with an extended caption that describes the photo in more detail. Enjoy!

-Matt

1 comment: