Saturday, December 5, 2009

Long time no post





























I know it's been a while since we posted, sorry about that. Heather and I were back in LA & SD for Thanksgiving and then went to Mammoth for a few days to shoot some snowboarding. Mammoth has a ton of snow right now and their terrain park is really nice. One big jump and tons of rails to slide. By next week I should be working hard building jumps and setting up rails at Squaw Valley.

This week we are expecting our first big winter storm. Temperature's are expected to drop into single digits (maybe even below 0) on Tuesday. It's gonna be a cold one. Over and out....

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am linday robinsons friend and I love the first photo of the snowboarder in action. SO COOL!! How did you get the motion in 1 photo?

    ReplyDelete